IMAGINiT Clarity 2021.1 Focuses on Protecting BIM Projects
With the increased frequency of cyber threats and more staff working remotely, the 2021.1 release of IMAGINiT Technologies’ Clarity suite of products includes a range of new security features. BIM project managers now have greater control with task creation and automation, can access more insights through smart data and model reporting, and can engage disparate teams while ensuring the model data remains secure.
Enhanced security advancements include:
- Secure Project Visibility enables Clarity administrators to limit unauthorized team members from seeing projects marked as “secure”.
- File Browse Restrictions & Helpers ensure that individual users do not automatically gain greater access to browse network files by limiting the ability to cut and paste network paths and replacing exact server paths with generic drive names.
- Post Task Action Security gives administrators more control over the launching of scripts.
- Disaster Recovery is made simple with timed back-ups explicitly designed for companies without dedicated IT teams running the full SQL Server.
“The best design automation and collaboration tools now incorporate features that protect companies from invasive and costly cyber threats,” says Bill Zavadil, chief operating officer, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Protecting data is critical as information is integrated into other applications throughout the workflow and is routinely exchanged between larger distributed teams.”
IMAGINiT Clarity 2021.1 is compatible with Autodesk Revit 2021. It includes integrations with Procore, BIM Track, Google Drive, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, as well as enhancements to task automation and data reporting such as:
- A new monitoring service saves valuable CPU processing time by identifying tasks that repeatedly fail and alerts essential team members.
- External OData Links quickly share data within other applications such as Microsoft Power BI and Excel through the simple click of a link.
Clarity 2021.1 provides new features to enable design teams to work securely, efficiently, and make better decisions to achieve maximum model health and performance. New features continue to save customers more than 200 man-hours per project per year while minimizing costly issues such as model corruptions or data breaches. This improved efficiency resulted in a major milestone last year when total man-hours saved across all Clarity customer projects surpassed 1,0000,000 hours.
See Clarity 2021.1 Live
Learn more about the new features of IMAGINiT Clarity 2021.1 and the value that Clarity software adds to BIM projects by watching the Clarity 2021.1 launch on-demand.
To access more in-depth information on IMAGINiT’s Clarity software as well as a complete range of BIM technology solutions, visit www.imaginit.com/clarity or talk to an IMAGINiT expert at 1-800-356-9050.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing, and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivaled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, IMAGINiT, Clarity, or ProductivityNOW are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk and Revit are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.